Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Aint living in SA fun!

You know what? People still suck. I may have secured a place to live, even if it is inferior to the one we lost and wedding arrangements may slowly be coming together, but now I’m really pissed off. Last night some asshole broke into my car and stole my PSP out of the cubbyhole. I know, I shouldn’t have left it there, I seldom do. Anyway, on one of the few nights that I actually left it in there, some schmuck breaks in and takes it. I do everything by the book, I pay my bills, insurance and taxes. I speak to people politely, I work for my salary and I save for my future.. Then some lazy bastard comes along and helps himself to the things I have bought with my hard earned money. It’s not as if my car was parked in the street in Hillbrow or Sunnyside either, it was inside a walled complex with wall-top spikes (removed by the thieves) and an electric fence (probably shorted). And it’s not as if they stole food or clothes to survive, or even money to buy food or clothes-they helped themselves to a damned game console!

Welcome to the f*cking rainbow nation, where what’s yours is yours.. and what’s mine is yours too.

4 comments:

someoneelse said...

That's what you get for buying a console! See, they aren't bothered with stealing PC's because they have no idea how to differentiate between a hunk of crap and a state of the art machine.

On a heavier note, I feel your loss man :-(

Get a DS - they aren't as impressive looking.

Flint said...

Ah man, I don't even feel up to responding to that. Whatever, take this round as a gimme..

Flint said...

They did actually break into another car. And the reason they didn't take my radio is probably that the last time my car was broken into (a couple of years ago) the perps tried stealing my radio and only managed to get the face off-so now it has a 'detachable' face, which I take out. I WISH they'd taken that piece of junk, at least the insurance would have paid to replace it. They won't replace the PSP by the way, or the sunglasses that were also stolen, my policy doesn't cover theft of vehicle contents. Live and learn..

Anonymous said...

Ah man, just another reason to avoid humanity altogether....

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator