Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Friday, January 06, 2006

Wi-Fi game sharing on the PSP

Wow! The PSP amazes me again! This has to be one of the most incredible marketing tools I have ever seen for a games platform.

Yesterday one of the guys I work with got a PSP on his new cell contract. He had not yet bought any games, but I had MediEvil in my PSP, and I suggested we try out the game sharing functionality. Once again, wow! It took a little over 30 seconds to copy the WipeOut Pure demo from my PSP to his over WiFi, and minutes later we were taking each other on in a 1-on-1 WiFi match.

This has to be one of the coolest ways to demo a new game-taking someone on that has it already-he's already looking at getting WipeOut so we can multiplay (I have the full version already). I believe at the Tokyo Games Show, there were 'game sharing stations' as well, allowing attendees to try out demos on their own PSPs. Never mind having a single demo machine showing off one game, imagine the potential this has for helping you to pick a new game in-store! If the store just has a game share station with demos of all the games they stock, you can try each one and really make an informed decision, no rental necessary!

2 comments:

bruceblack455 said...

The Android emulator offers a full Android tablet experience, including multitouch and gesture support such as Pinch and Zoom, as well as a full-featured software keyboard. It also has Compass and GPS functionality, allowing for multitouch map navigation.


avast cleanup premium crack
driver easy pro crack
norton antivirus crack
rekordbox dj full crack
keyscape crack

good sync enterprise crack
program4pc dj music mixer crack
avira system speedup pro crack
originpro crack
avs video editor crack

mhaphilia said...

Excellent work I was Really impressed and got lots of information from your post and encourage me to work as best as I can. keep it!
CyberGhost VPN Crack
PowerISO Crack
CorelDRAW Crack
ApowerREC Crack
Reimage PC Repair Crack

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator