Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Ho Hum

Well, I have just returned from a two-week 'break'. I took leave over Christmas and New Years, with the intention of playing a lot of GTA 3, and finally finishing Abyss. If I got in two days of solid playing, it was a lot. And while we did work on Abyss for a bit, there are still those frustrating little creases to iron out. At least we're no longer running out of memory, and all the game play is basically in. Funny how plans never really work out. I did spend some quality time with family, friends and Natalie, which is great, but I just feel like I need another break where I can just do.. well, what I planned to do over the last two weeks.
Then there's coming back to work, hence the title of this entry. One would think that after two weeks of R & R, I would come back refreshed, revitalized, and full of supercharged motivation for work. Not so. By last Friday I was already dreading getting back to the horrors of Axapta. Now we're two days into the week and I just can't wait for the weekend to come along. And the best part? It'll be months before I can take leave again. This just can't be the life for me, can it?
I really do need to get back into a job that I actually care enough about to actually want to come back to work after a good break..

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator