Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Friday, December 14, 2007

Zen Habits on Decluttering your mind

15 Can’t-Miss Ways to Declutter Your Mind | Zen Habits

One of my favorite blogs has an article today that I just have to share on 15 tips for decluttering your mind. For example:

9. Get in touch with nature. Similar to “take a walk” above, but without the bustle of activity. I like to go somewhere with water … the ocean, a river, a lake, even just a man-made fountain if nothing else is available. Or watching rain does the trick for me too. Somehow this can be calming and focusing at the same time.


Some of them I apply already and some I still have to get to (baby steps :) ), but every single one is simple and relatively practical and at worst will be a nice break from the usual routine. I thought a recent pic from the garden would be a nice accompaniment to the above morsel ;)

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator