Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Siemens is EVIL

I am so tired of this pathetic phone of mine. Never mind Siemens’ dodgy implementation of transforms that makes Abyss look totally crap on it, the damned thing now flat-out refuses to attach photos to emails I send. No matter how I try to attach the photos, they never actually get included. The same methods that used to work now don’t anymore. So you’ll just have to wait for me to get a chance to MMS them to Natz phone, connect that to my PC (because of course the CX65’s infrared is incompatible with all non-built-in infrared adapters and I’m not about to spend a couple of hundred bucks on a proprietary connector for the damned thing), and upload them from there.

 

Connected

On a more positive note, having ADSL at home really is turning out to be awesome. I finally cut some shorter lengths of cable from the 40m one I still have lying around from varsity days (we used to run that between my flat and my buddy’s five floors up :)), about the right length for my and Natz pc’s to connect from the study. I wish I could run them along the ceiling or something, but I don’t want to have to pay for holes to be filled in when we move out. It’s a real pity that WiFi equipment is so damned over priced. Anyway, we’re all wired up and surfing and gaming and life’s great!

 

Little green yellow men

The one game I have most been waiting for on XBLA finally arrived last week-The Behemoth’s Alien Hominid. I absolutely loved the flash version, and not getting an Xbox version was a big disappointment. As an 800 point arcade download, it’s a great buy, and a shining example of what the arcade should be used for. Another long awaited arcade title is out today, the 2D turn based classic Worms. I haven’t had a chance to check it out, but it should be great. 800 points does seem a bit steep for a port of such a simple-and quite dated-game.

 

And that’s about it for today. Hopefully I’ll get a post in soon with those photos I wanted to post, I also want to get a shot with my SL avatar up (he’s sort of stabilizing now), as well as the extra ‘tiny’ avatar I got hold of.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator