Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Friday, September 29, 2006

Geeks go to town


Geeks go to town, originally uploaded by FlintZA.

I had to test multiple photo blogging before the launch tonight, and what better subject than my colleagues at lunch. There were more of us than pictured here, but the light wasn't being helpful.

Besides the fact that i was on leave for most of this week, I honestly couldn't care less about anything interesting that might have happened tech or news wise, since rAge and this evening's 360 launch have been the only thing on my mind. I'm not bothering with much of a post now, because i intend to photoblog from there tonight, so drop by around 8:30 to get an inside peek of the official launch :)

*Edit:
Well it seems like multi-image blogging doesn't work after all, I sent through three images with a single email-and it posted each one as an individual post with a copy of the body. Nasty.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator