Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Thursday, March 02, 2006

South African Game Development webring

After a lengthy process (note the webring.com navigation bar at the bottom of this blog), I finally qualified to create a new ring on webring.com. I have created the South African Game Development webring, and invited a number of sites to join it. Hopefully this will go some way to pulling together the various hobbyist sites out there. I’m hoping it will prove to be a valuable resource for headhunters as well, we have so much talent in South Africa, it’s just difficult to find it. Now if only I could track down some of the mobile game developers I know are hiding in SA.

The site and ring navigation are not particularly pretty right now, but over time (and with some community help) I’ll fix that.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator