Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Friday, April 30, 2010

Game- and mobile dev gun for hire

I took a big step today and handed in my resignation at I-Imagine to
begin doing freelance contract development, with a focus on mobile-
and game development and consulting.
I've signed for my first gig, which will have me working on a really
exciting project for Luma Arcade from June. Of course I'll constantly
be on the lookout for new opportunities, so if you need anything from
advergaming to corporate mobile clients (or know anyone who might) let
me know!
I've got a wide range of experience behind me, including development
on platforms ranging from PC, web and mobile (including iPhone) to PS3
and Xbox 360. Language/tech wise the list includes C++, C#, PHP, Java,
various middleware platforms and soon Flash and XNA.
In addition to development and consulting in these areas, I can offer
training as well.

That's my sales pitch for now, if you have any projects you could use
me on or just feel like donating to keep me in biscuits and tea, I'm
easily reachable on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and all those great
places :)

---
Regards,
Matt

(sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos)

Posted via email from Matt's thoughts

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator