Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Friday, September 10, 2004

The time wasting powers of the web

Sheesh, as cool as the web is, it has an amazing power to suck all productivity out of a person. If I look at what I have achieved at work over the past couple of weeks, compared to what I probably got done if it weren't for all the cool time-sucking stuff like blogs and forums, it really is quite scary. It's so easy to get lost in the ocean of information provided by forums and mailing lists, never mind the actual meat of the web, informative personal and commercial pages. I really have to start scheduling my web time. Not just yet, there's such an interesting discussion going on at the Nag forums..

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates

Afrigator